Monday 24 November 2008

Monday morning reflections


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Had a very sound sleep last night; and in a short tid while, we are going out for a long awaited appointment. We are Prayful that it will be good tidbit news!

Last night, I turned on the T.V.- approx 7:30 ish; and it happened that it was on the Vision Channel. A woman by the name of Rhonda Lazerte of Rhonda Lazerte Ministries & Door of Hope T.V. was sharing her enlightening insights; and I believe there are NO coincidences (as I have mentioned in earlier posts). She basically was saying that He has a Purpose; and that everything must be in accordance with His Will and in His Time. I thought, 'Wow!' Simply more illuminating teachings 'registering home' to me! Eventhough I do my best to express the Truth in my posts, I felt 'out of integrity', to share yesterday about a few 'misgivings'; that I had experienced recently. Hope this is a bit of bittid encouragement to you.

It was exactly the message I needed to hear (again!); and I had never heard of Rhonda! She is very 'real' and 'down to earth', as are the other International Bible Teachers that I have a high regard for; as per my earlier posts. However, I will keep an eye and an ear open to her program, should I be near the Vision Channel on a Sunday evening!

Must go now; however, here is a tidbit & bittid that we are going to boldly follow today! We are going to be calmly confident that He has a GOOD plan for us; and that we are SIMPLY leaving it ALL to Him (in accordance with His Will and in His Time) to Provide Solution for His Purpose. We are very Blessed and 'joyful'; and 'Praise Him In ALL Things'.

Bye for now. Love the above photo image!

God Bless.

No comments: