Sunday 16 November 2008

Happy R & R!


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Today is a typical dreary fall day; with drizzling mists of rain and fog. Sort of neat! A perfect Sunday to reflect upon ALL our Blessings and to 'Praise Him In ALL Things'.

From our bedroom window, we have a beautiful view of the trees (some which are bare) and others that are wonderfully golden with leaves. Our pink, red, white, purple, and coral geraniums in our bittid balconey planter box, are still BLOOMING; and with NEW growth! We are the only home in the whole complex, that has flowers bursting forth! All I can say is 'WOW' and THANK YOU to Him!

Last night, before I forget, we enjoyed 'The Andromeda Strain' and 'The Great Debaters'. I recommend the two movies; however, best if you watch them for your own tidbitz. Nonetheless, I was enlightened by 'The Great Debaters' (Superbly produced and well acted by Denzel Washington); because of all the 'paths they had to travel', to make a profound statement for common decency and humane change, which affects us all.

This morning, I thoroughly enjoyed the teachings from Dr. Robert Schuller ('Hour of Power'), 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (Joyce Meyer), and 'Living Truth (Charles Price) on the Vision Channel. To do 'due diligence' both to you and to them, I suggest you check into their websites; which are: www.hourofpower.org, www.joycemeyery.org, and www.livingtruth.ca.

I will share a bit later today or tomorrow. ie A bittidz from their encouraging and uplifting messages. Have been on a 'house cleaning mission' & / or 'on a roll', for the last 2 days; and must finish what I have started; inasmuch as I have left a tid of a mess, for the purpose of restoring order or a tidy house! LOL! And, even more importantly, am grateful for a peaceful refuge; to further rejoice upon ALL the abundant Blessings He has given us.

Hope you are enjoying and embracing today! As mentioned in some earlier posts, I laugh everytime I see this plate! (Plus, it reminds me of a very dear and special friend of mine - you can refer to March 14/08 post and following posts if you wish). The hilarious antics of the man devouring his oysters, gets me everytime! LOL!

Tidbit - 'Smile, and the world Laughs with you; Weep. and you Cry alone'. My Dad always said that expression; and it is very true!

Bittid - Choose to be 'happy'; as in enjoying each and every day!

God Bless.

No comments: