Saturday 29 November 2008

May you sleep well

Good Evening!

Thought I would share this little bittidz with you; as it may be of a source of tidbitz comfort and encouragement to you. This was sent to me approximately 5 years ago, by a dear friend; and fortunately, I saved it in my file of 'bits'. Particularly with what is taking place in the world today!

It was quite the week for us; however, we are not alone; as most people are experiencing the same tids of economic challenges, currently happening around the globe. Alan drew my attention to this message; as it is quite appropro during these tough and unsettled times.

No matter how hard I tried, I was not successful in adding the bittid link, 'The Rope'. It would appear that our computer does not allow the link? Nevertheless, I was determined to post this, because of its major message. Thus, there are ten photo images; beginning with 'The Rope'; hope you enjoy and 'take heart!'

Good Night and God Bless.










No comments: