Saturday 4 October 2008

A peaceful Saturday morning



















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Am happy it is Saturday morning and that we are home for this rainy and blustery weekend. Have a lot of tidbitical tasks that I 'should' do; and today will be the 'perfect' day to start sorting out paperwork / files (yes, MORE paperwork & files again!). Amazing how bittidical 'stuff' can pile up; worse yet, when one 'procrastinates'; although Alan and I have had a bit on our plate this past tid while. However, pehaps some of you can relate! LOL!

Am more of a 'people people' person; however, I always feel such a sigh of relief when the 'detail' things are 'organized' appropriately. My Dad was a very practical man and everything 'had its place'. He ran 'a tight ship', if you will. Am sure a lot of you already do this; I just need to put it into practice more often! LOL! ie. If you have expenses and you wish to keep easy track of them, you can number each receipt and make sure it corresponds to the number etc, that you write in your ledger or book. It is that simple! If you do that on a continual basis, employing whatever method (hand written or via computer) works best for you, you will generally have things 'at hand'; rather than searching through a mound of 'clutter'.

Am presently appreciating my wonderful coffee; and in the next bittidz, will tackle the administrative tidbitz that lies before me. Tid by bit, bit by tid, 'things' will be streamlined; and finally our pullout sofa bed in our second bedroom, will be cleared off, instead of being full of 'everything but the kitchen sink!' LOL! The floral sofa bed was given to us by my dear friend, who tragically passed away almost two years ago (she died from a broken heart); and everytime I sit on the lovely couch, I gently think of her. She was a very special person; and the sad thing was, she did not know how special she was, to a great many people. I know she is in Heaven; and that thought comforts me; because she was one of the few that I consider a loyal and steadfast 'best friend'. I guess I am reflecting on genuine friendships a bit; and as I had mentioned in an earlier post(s), one is Blessed to have a 'best friend'; probably 2 or 3 at the tid most.

Am starting to digress a bittid here; methinks I had better get on with what needs to be done!

The keys (you can refer to post of Oct 2/08, if you wish a tidbit of background) were 'returned' to the local Post Office. We will not press charges; and inasmuch as the 'culprits' are now more than ever, 'known' in their community, I think that is enough of a 'punishment'. We are thankful that the keys have been 'found' and are no longer 'lost'. However, the 'culprits' are the 'lost' ones; so I will Pray for them; (just did!) that they may 'mend their ways'. The keys being 'returned', is a good start, methinks. And, it is never too late to invite Him into your heart!

Hope the above tidbits / bittids are of encouragement; and if there are more bittids / tidbits that come my way today, I will be back later! Here is wishing you a peaceful Saturday. I LOVE the above fall misty photo image; have enjoyed it a few times in previous blogs; ie Nov 24/07.

God Bless.

No comments: