Thursday 9 October 2008

Each and every day is like a 'Thanksgiving!'














Good Evening!

Am elated! LOL! Have FINALLY organized the sorting of papers and filing everything where I can find and access them easily! Such a delight to my spirits! Am sure some of you, can relate! Now, I just have to keep up on the 'admin' stuff as it appears; rather than falling into 'procrastination', thinking 'I will get to it, later'. As I mentioned earlier, I am more of a 'people people person'; however, I have chosen to turn a weakness into a strength! Am now appreciating a glass of South African Red Wine (2 Oceans)! Skal! The 'clean up' has taken most of the day, believe it or not; however, it has been done properly, if I say so myself! And I enjoyed completing the task. Takes your mind off other pressing matters; ie the current world economic crisis.

As a tidbit, it was just announced that Canada is deemed and considered to have the strongest banking system in the world at present. So for those that are now 'blaming' our Prime Minister, re think and re visit the situation!

As a bittid too, I forgot to mention about the American Debate, that we tuned into the other evening. Both Senators were not as strong on various issues, as we had hoped. However, we are looking forward to watching their third Debate on October 15th! I know who I would vote for, if I were an American; and I am Praying that he will deliver a strong and factual uplifting message!

My son called earlier tonight, and he is coming over for Thanksgiving Dinner on Monday; so that is another piece of good news! It will be wonderful to see him! Have decided to cook our special 'meal of thanks' on Sunday; and savour turkey tids on Monday, and then enjoy the remaining leftover bits throughout the week, or as long as they last! LOL!.

Taking a dinner break; will return!

Back! We are about to watch the hockey game tonight; should be an exciting game! Also, just appreciated some delicious 'comfort food' - Chicken pot pie (from Costco) and baby red potatoes (baby red potatoes are better for you than baby white potatoes, so I have read and heard for one's cholestorol). Alan 'prepared' our repas; and I am very grateful! Plus during these tough times, there are many wonderful 'comfort food' recipes or 'creations' that can be 'whipped up' and placed on the family table.

Tidbit - Do NOT panic. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light.' Ask Him to show you the Way and He always DOES.

Bittid - Appreciate your Blessings and have constant positive thoughts of Hope and Faith in your heart and in Him.

Love the above photo image!

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: