Saturday 4 October 2008

Appreciate a quiet Saturday night at home


Good Evening! Am back for a tid.

Did a bit of tidbitz sorting; starting up with going through some 'memorbilia'; which was most enlightening to me. ie. Old books (that were not readily seen on the shelf) from my parents / grandparents, which I ended up rearranging our bookshelf to accomodate these few treasured books of history, which I plan to read, sooner rather than later! Nostalgia took over instead, and the hours just flew by me. The actual 'paperwork and files' have been 'relocated'; and now the pull out sofa is finally clear of the 'clutter stuff'. I will be attacking the admin bittidz tomorrow. I felt as if I was in another world for those few hours in our second bedroom; as I was so engrossed in the books. It is a very warm room; and the family pictures on the walls, make it even more so.

We also voted today at the 'Advanced Polls'; and we are glad we live in a country that gives us the freedom to vote. It is bad enough if you live in a part of the world, where you have no voice or vote; but worse still, if you have the vote, but do not exercise the right.

Alan just grilled up some wonderful ham and cheese sandwiches. Ketchup, dill pickles, the works! Mmmmmm. Perfect on a cool rainy night; and a glass of South African Red Wine hit the spot, plus fresh raspberries and a bittidz of vanilla ice cream! We are about to watch the hockey game(if our team is playing), and then a good movie; however, I wanted to share this quick tidbitz with you.

Tidbit - Appreciate 'falling upon' pieces of history and learning new things!

Bittid - Enjoy your home; particularly during these tough times, taking stock of all your Blessings. 'Praise Him In ALL Things'.

I love the above cosy photo image; I enjoyed utilizing the same picture in yesterday's post.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: