Tuesday 28 October 2008

Appreciate a calm


Hi Again,

Just in case I do not get a tidbitiz to sit down for awhile. Am taking a bit of a bittidz, as I am in the midst of cleaning out shelf cupboards; in 2 cupboards in our second & guest bedroom. This includes boxes of photos, of wrapping paper, books, etc, as well sheets, towels, and miscellaneous. Alan's closet is in the smaller 'cubbyhole' 2nd bedroom cupboard; perhaps some of you can relate to hubby's clothing in smaller closets! LOL! However, that being said, I want to create, yes create more room and space, as well as organizing things a tid better. Fortunately, it is a bright room; and with the sunshine streaming in through our windows, it is a very cosy spot! Plus, we have memoralia on the walls from our parents; and everytime I go into that little room, I feel such a peace and a calm!

We are waiting upon Him to Provide our needs; and best to just simply 'enjoy the journey' while we 'wait'. It is a good time too, to 'fall clean' a bittid; so while I clean, I can appreciate and reflect upon our Blessings all the more!

We are not sure whether we will be going to Zihua this December; with Alan's leg needing surgery asap (he is on the top 'priority waiting list'; there is that 'waiting' word again). However, the tidbit possibility exists, that there may be a cancellation, since it is a rather busy time of year. Also, we may just stay put in 'our own back yard', and enjoy our home, family, and friends during the Christmas season.

Tidbit - Appreciate the quiet time, when you are given it. It gives you time to have a fresh focus!

Bittid - Be confident and joyful, while you 'wait', and be grateful for each and every day.

I smile and laugh everytime I see the above photo image (You can refer to my other posts for background, if you wish). We happen to have this wonderful plate; such a jovial expression on the man's face, as he devours his oyster! Mmmmmmmm.

God Bless.

No comments: