Sunday 11 January 2009

Rest and Peace
























Good Evening,

This is just a quick bittidz. The three photos you see, are those that I joyfully took of our fireplace and of our bare 'C.B.' tree tonight. (You can refer to the earlier post for the daylight pictures of our hearth). One is quite clear; one is 'iffy', and the other even less so (ie of our 'Charlie Brown Christmas tree' (see May 28th post of 'Finding Treasures'; and post of November 30th). As a 'beginner', I am 'experimenting'; and when I learn how to properly use this digital camera, with all its tidbitz 'bells and whistles', the photos will be in much better focus etc!

Tidbit - 'Practice makes perfect' as the saying goes.

Bittid - Be thankful for R & R moments and 'listen' to your body; ie 'Rest me'. I had thought I would accomplish a tidbit more; however, it was as if I was 'Guided' to rest instead.

Today, I felt it best to just impart some tidbits from 'Enjoying Everyday Life'; so that those interested, could appreciatively digest Joyce Meyer's teachings, by referring to her website etc. Also, I look forward to sharing some bittids re: 'Living Truth' (Charles Price); however, that will be in the next tid day or two.

This upcoming bit week is going to be a full one; as we have appointments for our business, as well as some personal matters to attend to. On that bittid note, am going to say Good Night and may Peace be with you all.

God Bless.

No comments: