Friday 30 January 2009

Jackson Lake, Grand Teton, Wyoming Revisited!


Good Evening,

Am glad it is Friday night. I feel as if I just wrote that (which was a week ago!) The tid days have literally flown by us! Wanted to share this beautiful photo image with you; as it 'speaks to me'. Am feeling a wee bit weary; so thought I would take a 'holiday in my mind' to this spot! Am refreshed!

Am "quoting" my post of May 7/07 - Jackson Lake, Grand Teton, Wyoming. I have never been there; but it was 'love at first sight', with this glorious photo image! Whoever took that picture, great one, methinks!

"LOVE this photo image, at dusk. It is of Jackson Lake, Grand Teton, Wyoming. It is very similar to what we have in our part of the world! Love the storms (within reason) on the water! Gorgeous and dramatic background too!

Tidbit - Appreciate the day for what it was; and give thanks to Him for the dusk that now falls upon us. Am ready for a deep relaxed sleep; and, am listening to the body; that is a bittid of advice! ie. no sense in fighting fatigue; instead, treat yourself to a good night's rest; so that you are fully refreshed for the next day!

Good Night and God Bless."

2 comments:

"Gina said... May 13, 2007

If I say a tid myself, I love this photo image! It is very romantic! Just a bit of my thoughts!

God Bless!"

"Today, January 30/09

"Still feel the tid way about this 'powerful' photo! It is as if I am 'right out there' on the water, feeling the winds, the brewing storm, the waves, the air etc. When 'safe' back on land, hot chocolate! Happy for this happy bit thought!"

Peace to all! Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: