Wednesday 28 February 2007

Time out!



Tidbit - It is so important, even in the "busy" times of our lives, to take "time out!" Even if you can only take a few minutes per day; just to take "time out!"

I am thinking of my friend, Cathy. She just recently left her previous job; to have "time out!" She was hoping to have a longer "time out!" ie. to reflect on her next career move; and if possible, to enjoy a summer vacation, at the same time! However, she went to an interview; (the first one scheduled!) and no surprise to me, she got the job!!!! I say congrats! Her job is only 7 minutes away from her home; and it sounds as if the whole 9 yards is right in front of her! How refreshing!

Tidbit - There are times when you know that you just "have to go for it!" and appreciate the right and opportune moments at the right time.

I am glad too, that Cathy has taken "time out" until next Monday, when she starts her new job. I wish you, Cathy, many tidbits of R & R "time out" until then! And, I know, you will always manage to take "time out!" After all, Lady Head Vase hunting and collecting, blogging, the works!

No comments: