Tuesday 27 February 2007

"Oh What a Beautiful Morning!"





"Oh, what a beautiful morning!
Oh, what a beautiful day,
I've got a wondeful feeling,
That everything's going my way!"

When I was a child, I sang that every morning (or almost every am; may have driven some family members nuts!LOL!) When I posted the image of the robin, that song instantly came to me! It has been many years since I have sung and uttered those words!

Tidbit - Singing is good for the soul! (whether you think you can sing or not!) I just did; and wow! It reaffirms that singing can be a wonderful start to our day!!!! Try it!

Also, the robin, with his morning song: I love that sound! A robin is so special!

Makes me think of the heartfelt hymn (one of my favourites!) "All things bright and beautiful" (lyrics, by Cecil Alexander, 1848)

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All that's wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

I just sang that hymn in full; and what a majestic hymn! To refresh my memory of the words and verses, I went into "Google" and there it was - the music playing and the words! It was awesome to sing outloud!

And, I did not care if anyone heard my voice (particularly the am voice! LOL!) A bit of tid! Our doggie, Blue, just lay there, happily wagging his tail, all the while!
It is often said, that "a dog is man's best friend".... well, this is one of those times!

The other tidbit; and it is so true! - "Praise Him in all things!" Amazing how your spirit is uplifted daily with those genuine words of thanks!

A tid of bit - Enjoy each and every day; singing in thanks and with joy! A wonderful and postitive way for uplifting our spirits!

No comments: