Friday 9 February 2007

Did it!



Managed to "replace" the previous main photo; with the recent one of the 2 of us, celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary, on Dec 10 /06. Hurrah! I did it!

However, I may have "lost" the previous nice photo that my son posted originally for the blog. hmmmmm. And so far, I have not able to re locate that one anywhere in the computer files/folders/whatever. OOPS! Arthur, maybe you could please email it to me; and then I will attempt to add / save it to my pictures. Thought this photo was easier to see; the other one was quite dark, according to some who were reading the blog. LOL!

Tidbit - Sometmes, you have to take a tidbit step and not be afraid, that the computer will turn around and bite you! LOL! Or,if a picture disappears! LOL!

Will tidbit in a bit! LOL!

No comments: