Thursday 22 February 2007

Happy Hot Chocolate and to Spring!



Today, was just a gorgeous day, outside! Like spring! Warm gentle rays of sunshine; and temps in the 40 degrees range!(Fahrenheit) Crocus' colours, of purple,rich egg yolk yellow, and white, popping up everywhere; plus the outburst of daffodils! I love daffodils; such a bright heralding to spring!

The fun photo to the right, is of myself, and of the love of my life, Alan, my dear husband. And, with today's "spring like" weather, it made me leap and abound with joyful kangaroo exhuberance, that summer may not be too far away! LOL!

Tidbit - Photos are wonderful momentos to be cherished! Appreciate the beauty of special captured moments!

We are glad it is now evening; when all can rest; and recharge for tomorrow's journey.

For those that may be a tidbit curious, whether I surrendered to a hot chocolate avec marshmellows, last night? hmmmmm! I certainly did! Ended up having a really good sleep too! Hmmmmmm. maybe, I will do that again, very very soon!!! hmmmmmmm.

No comments: