Friday 23 February 2007

Clouds



Clouds can have many different meanings and uses. However, today, I will just stick with the clouds that we see above us!

While I was in the bath earlier today, I could not, but help gaze up through our wonderful skylight! It is so awesome to be able to just lie there and appreciate the various clouds in all their splendour! There were bright white clouds (almost, as if there was a light within those ones!), lighter ones, wispy ones; and dark dark ones. Such a painting contrast before my very eyes; and the movement, or non movement of the clouds has always fascinated me - from a small child even!

What really caught my eye, was the bright white clouds that remained at a standstill (had a calming affect); and then the wispy "see through" clouds being rapidly hurried along, by some invisible force. That made me think of life situations. There are "those" who are steady and solid, with a light within; and then there are those who are always churning and scuttering about; always "busy, busy, busy"; and sometimes, do not know which way to turn or go. Reminds me of the "Mad Hatter" in Alice & Wonderland!

Do not know why those thoughts came to me at this particular time. However, then I daydreamed some more; and thought, "WOW!" I wonder if there could be just blue sky, minus the clouds to fit in the above "window!" And, within a couple of minutes max, there was the bright blue sky, with NO surrounding clouds! So, for a moment, it was "picture perfect!" It is said, that "the eyes are the window of the soul!" Very true!

Tidbit - I know that Our Father is all around us. And if you accept Jesus into your heart, or invite Him in (whatever feels more comfortable to you), then nothing is impossible! He is absolutely there!

No comments: