Monday 26 February 2007

New Obsession! More than just a "possession!"



Yes, a new Lady is in the mix, in the air! actually will be given centre stage in our cabinet! The "Queen" in Green with a glass green hat! I just love her! It was "love at first sight!" I was able to do some "creative planning"; and I can joyfully say, that we have worked out a fair arrangement! She was totally "unexpected!" A TREAT!

Tidbit - Go for the "unexpected!" That is, do not be afraid to embrace an opportunity. In life, there have been too many opportunities that we seem to let slip through our fingers... out of fear, out of doubt, whatever "jail of the mind," we seem to encage ourselves in at times.

She popped in "out the blue" or, should I say, "out of , or on" the green! The green light was on; and off I zoomed! Green golf course full steam ahead!

My friend, Stacey, (who was very kind to have sent me the first Lady Head Vase photo!) is fortunate to be the "Mum" of that lovely "Lady in Green", who came with a hand!! Note that my "Lady in Green", and the other 2 Ladies (in Blue and in Pink) are without hands. Very rare to have the hand!

Nonetheless, I am delighted with my Lady; and feel like a "little child in a candy store!" I will appreciate her all the more, when she takes up residence with us! I normally do not pick names for the Ladies; however, this one reminds me of my wonderful Aunt Steph. Aunt Steph or "Stephanie", was a terrific inspiration to me; and was one of my favourite aunts; who, will forever remain dear to my heart. Unfortunately, she passed away a couple of years ago; however, I can give the "Lady in Green" a name - HER name! And, my Aunt's facial features were SO uncannily similar to my "Lady in Green!"

Also a bit of repetitive tids - Stacey sent me the photo - her "Lady in Green" (with the hand); then there was the "Lady in Blue" that recently sold on Ebay; now there is still a "Lady in Pink" on Ebay; and I am thinking all the while...hmmmm. would not mind to add one of "those Ladies" to our "collection!" Hmmmmmm Oh,I how I wish and DARE to dream big! I feel this was NO coincidence, when I "found" my "Lady in Green!" The "Lady in Green" is my preferred choice of the colours available.(green, blue, yellow, pink, or red); although, I would not turn any of the other colours down either! Well, maybe for now! LOL!

I will do a "tiddbiticle" in a tid, on Lady Head Vases; and, please feel free to share some of your bits, if you wish.

My "Lady in Green" may mean that I do not add any more Ladies to our "collection" for awhile...But, that is definitely A-Okay by me; because, she is well worth it! I will enjoy her special uniqueness and quality, that much more!

Also, to all those that are "collectors" ; I welcome your comments on what you collect, and your happy tales of collecting! "A collecting we will go, a collecting we will go!"

No comments: