Tuesday 13 February 2007

The sun rises and sets!



I am still on "cloud 9!" - having found my passport! That is such a blessing! That takes care of a whole muriad of things; and also about the ongoing blog saga of a "misplaced" passport! LOL!

Have managed to pull / tear further some muscles in my chest and on my left side last night. It began on Saturday; when I stretched forward; aches subsided a tidbit on Sunday; was somewhat okay on Monday (had other things on my mind!!!) and then last night, when I was getting up in the night, I sprang out of bed, without remembering the slight owie. Well, an owie it was, and still is! I am fine to sit (doing my blog! LOL!); however, it is tough to lie down or to do much movement. Weird.

I guess I think I am some spring chicken! There is not really anything that can be done; save let nature do its thing. - And, may it happen sooner, rather than later!

Tidbit - Every once in awhile, you have to listen to your body! And, take everything in stride; and look at it as an eye opening experience. "Does this mean I have to slow down!!!" - hmmmmm.

Have to (was going to say "run" for now)leave for an appointment. My husband is going to drive me; the thought of turning a steering wheel, does not appeal at the moment! I also managed to get tendenitis in my right elbow (after pulling out boxes, filing cabinets, crates, drawers, you name it, in the search for the passport!)So, I think today is meant to take things at a tidbit pace! However, I will get some other things done instead. (the more "boring" tasks). LOL!

Blog later!

No comments: