Sunday 11 February 2007

Flowers are such a treat! even as blog images!



Am in the process of turning the house upside down and then some! May have to admit that my passport has been "misplaced" in the late spring move. I still feel it will "turn up" - however, I am filling out a passport application, along with a form re: "lost passports". Quite the interesting experience! Almost feel as if I am a criminal...however, with all my previous passports, and a few required I.D. pieces, am confident it will work out. Fortunately, we can "take in" our itinerary of our flight, accomodation info; and apparently that helps speeds things up to have a new issued passport!

Whilst searching, I have "unearthed" some "stuff" from the move; and, tidbit by tidbit, the boxes in the garage are becoming less and less! So, that is all to the good! Tidier garage! LOL!

Tidbit - always look on the bright and positive side!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching! hmmmmmmm,"Say it with flowers!" Your loved one will appreciate you letting them know they are "special!" Just a little cupid tidbit. However, I think it is just as vital to let that "special" person know they are "special" all year round; and for the years to come!

This also goes for friends and family. Let them know you care and that you appreciate them!

No comments: