Monday 12 February 2007

I am smiling all over the place!



FOUND MY PASSPORT! Having gone through ALL the steps.(save for our good friend, not needing to come over, afterall!)

As I was literally putting all the data together, I had more downs than ups. To boot, I could not find my birth certificate card, could not find my prior passport to the one I had "misplaced" - in short, things did not look a tidbit favourable for me, whatsoever. At that point,(only for a moment!) I had considered giving away our plane tickets and resort reservations! LOL! and to just forget about EVER leaving the country! Like, who needs a vacation that bad anyway? LOL! Well, actually, we do!

Well, "under my nose" I found my "missing" passport - it had been there all along; and I just did not see it....(well, it was not easily seen; but there it was, nonetheless!) I guess a positive thing is, that I found a lot of other items that needed to be unpacked from our move. I ultimately found also my birth certificate (it was hugging an inside card insert flap of an old wallet).

It is such a huge relief that the passport "in question", was finally located and put to rest! It does not matter now about the "prior" passport; as the once "lost, has now found its way home!" (for approx another 10 to 11 months!) No doubt, the "prior" passport will return to its flock, too. Would be nice to have the "prior" passport, as a souvenir; as, I went to China in 1998. That was both an awesome trip and fascinating journey through time and history. Loved it!

Tidbit - Remember WHERE you store / stash your valuables; ie if you are going out of your way to safekeep them in a super exclusive hiding place, remember where that is as well! LOL! No kidding!

Glad, there is an upbeat happy ending! Smiling all over the place!

We can all say "Good night! Sleep well!"

No comments: