Thursday 1 March 2007

Fresh raspberries!



This has been a rather interesting week! For some reason, I have felt that today has been "Friday!"; and it is only Thursday! I found this photo image of "Giving Thanks"; and the raspberries grabbed my attention! A tid of a bit of thought - Could the 7 raspberries in the palm of the hand, represent each day of the week, that we should give daily thanks? Hmmmmmm.

Tidbit - Whenever possible, enjoy fresh fruit; as it is so wonderfully healthy for you! Raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries are delicious; either made up in a nourishing fruit salad or, mixed into a refreshing "smoothie" shake!

An extra bit of tid! - I LOVE raspberries! When I was pregnant with my children, raspberries were my "craving!" - day and night! LOL! Fortunately, the latter part of the pregnancies were throughout the summer months; so this was a happy relief, for all those concerned! I am surprised that I did not turn into a great big raspberry at the end of term! LOL!

So, at the end of this day, I give thanks for what we have; and, for raspberries!

Until tomorrow, which will be T.G.I.F. Day!

No comments: