Sunday 11 March 2007

Our Vancouver Canucks!








YES!!!!!

Go Canucks Go!

My dear husband, Alan, greatly appreciates the game of hockey; and has always been a LOYAL fan of the Vancouver Canucks! And now, more so than ever! Playoffs / Stanley Cup material!!!

Tidbit - Learn to appreciate (or tolerate! LOL!) your partner's interests and passions! Tidbit or not, I now LOVE and APPRECIATE the dynamics of this game; and have a genuine, soft spot for our Canucks! I think Luongo has been just AWESOME! And, the team has now "gelled!" The coach, Alain Vigneault, has been outstanding; and we now have 4 very strong, SOLID lines! There is a highly visible, and felt chemistry and camadarie, that has evolved; both in the locker room and on the ice! The team, now, as a WHOLE, has "stepped up CONFIDENTLY to the puck!"

I have posted 3 photo images; because I want to make sure that ALL team members have been included; including the newest members! ie. Cowan, who has scored magnificently in his first few games! WOW!

There is a paperview game on tonight at 5:00 pm. You know where I will be! Cheering in tids of bits; and bits of tids!

Tidbit - Am going to really enjoy this particular game, with the Annaheim Mighty Ducks!(Brian Burke, who was the GM for the Canucks, is now the GM for the Ducks).

Am about to go and prepare a wonderful dinner! Yes, actually COOK! Alan loves to cook! - so a bit of tid advice - to those, whose beloved partners love to cook! - Why not LET them! LOL! All tiddy biddying aside, I used to cook; and was considered a "Gourmet Cook!" My dear husband, is "still waiting!" for that "day/night" gourmet delight!

However, it won't be today or tonight! He will, and so will I, be completely focused on the game; not on the food! However, it will be a palate pleasing dinner! (if I say so, myself! LOL!)

That is what I mean about sharing your partner's passions and interests! Why not get into the full "swing of things, and enjoy!" Amazing, how much more fun, life becomes!

No comments: