Tuesday 20 March 2007

First Day of Spring - March 21st!




March 21st here we come! First day of Spring!

We are leaving in the wee hours of the 21st. Our alarm clock will go off at 3:15 am; plus we will receive a phone call from the "gatehouse" at 3:30 am; and the taxi will be here at 4:15 am.

Am FINALLY packed! Takes time to try things on, then iron them; even if they become creased in the suitcase; at least I know they started off well. Then to pack things in "ziploc bags" - actually worked out for the best; as in "organized!" LOL!

Alan just poured me a glass of champagne; I think I will enjoy this one glass! Skal!

Tidbit - Never put off, what you can do today. I was going to blog after midnight to have the date as March 21st, to welcome the first day of Spring! However, I may need all the spare time possible to do the last minute tids of bits. And, I did so want to bit tid with you before we left. We will be back on April 2nd.

The 2 photos that you can see with this blog, are from Stacey! That is their garden shed; that they BUILT! Such a dear tid bit of a white shed, with window boxes and bright yellow flowers! The other picture is the pergola, that their neighbours have; and they are in the process now, of building one very similar to that structure. I know that the pergola, now under construction, will look totally awesome! I look forward to seeing the completed photos of this "work of garden art!" Thank you, Stacey, for sharing this with us; very much appreciated! Please feel free to comment,or better yet, add to the history of the shed and pergola, if you wish! I think you can reply by "hitting" other or anonymous; and that will allow you to make a comment.

Tidbit - Perhaps this has inspired a bit of creative tid in the gardeners out there! I do not say I am a gardener; but I have an appreciation for flowers! This garden scene looks soooooooo peaceful!

Here is wishing all of you a good start to Spring! Look forward to tidbitcles when we are home!

Good Night and God Bless! And Happy First Day of Spring!

No comments: