Saturday 3 March 2007

School Grad Reunion!



Had our School Grad Reunion last night! It was just great! Held at "Debbie's" lovely home; (LOVED HER KITCHEN; AND HER GOURMET FOOD! LOL!) and we all enjoyed ourselves!We were all surprised of the good time we had! The appies, the wine, the DINNER, and the desserts! Out of 50, 17 showed! No one had really changed! EXCEPT FOR THE LATE BLOOMERS!!!! LOL! We were / are still all "young at heart!" Three, unfortunately, have passed away; scary - so, "a wee tid of info" bit - make the best of your life; and live EACH day at a time; and to the fullest appreciation!

Tidbit - Appreciate the reminiscing of "old times!" and enjoy the BLOOM! And, if it is a later bloom, enjoy it all the more!

My classmates eluded to me - "you never were a story teller! And, you are just glowing!". My response, was " Well, I am OUT of there now!" And, am a "late bloomer! and STILL BLOOMING!" LOL! They all agreed; and in short, it was an "appreciation" night for us all! I am going to email each and every one of the women who attended; and let them EACH know how "special" they each are; and what I enjoyed most uniquely about them at this particular "get together!"

Personally, I was not "into" attending the evening; however, I am really glad I did! Interestingly enough, a few of the "others" had the same thoughts! LOL!

Another Tidbit! - Have empathy for others; and when it is said, "the grass is always greener on the other side" - never so. Remember to impart genuinely, a confident gentleness and a "calm" enthusiasm!

There is another "gathering" tonight; but just a tidbit of a few of us, that are still remaining in town. I am fortunate that I live here; and not to have had to travel for the Reunion. Hmmmmmmm. Now THAT is dedication! LOL! We shall see..."significant others" are included in tonight's ongoing story! I think if I go, there will be my Alan, and one or 2 of the other husbands. Hmmmmm. We are leaving early tomorrow am to go out of town, for some "R & R" for a few days; but, I think we can "go for it!"

A bit again of tid! - "Go for it!" You live only once!

No comments: