Friday 9 March 2007

Friends



A week ago tonight, I went to a 40 year school reunion! Guess I am now really dating myself! LOL! Some of my classmates, travelled thousands of miles to attend; from Montreal even! Now, I call that dedication! As per the blog, "School Grad Reunion" dated, Saturday, March 3rd, I tidbitted that I would email each and every one of those women that attended; and let them know how "special" they each are!

Tidbit - When you have the opportunity to tell someone that they are "special", do so! It is amazing how uplifting that can be! Both to them; and to you, even! Particularly if someone may be experiencing sad or difficult times! Or just a recognition of their uniqueness; be it their wonderful sense of humour; or whatever qualities you appreciate about them!

Tidbit - Best to follow your heart; and genuinely tell a friend they are "special!" Simply, because you may not have that moment again. Make the most of each and every moment, of each day, that is given to you!

Another bit to tid! As an afterthought! If you are not having a good day; the best thing to do, is to go and encourage or uplift somebody else. You feel instantly better! hmmmmmmm. that is more tid for a bit of thought, isn't it?

No comments: