Tuesday 20 March 2007

Spring is just one more "sleep" away! So, is our vacation!










Spring is just one more "sleep" away!! So, is our vacation! Believe it or not, there are quite a few tids of bits to do! When we return, we may well be ready for another vacation! Perhaps more so! LOL! I did a "trial run" last night! Set the alarm for 3:15 am. It worked! I was awake anyway; like a bitty tiddy kidlet; raring to go!

Tidbit - Whenever you are fortunate enough to have a holiday, enjoy it to the fullest! Life only goes around once!

I will miss bitty tiddying to, and with you all for approx 11 days. Perhaps you will enjoy a bit of a tid rest from me!

Somehow, I do not think I will be "blogging" from Mexico; as we will be "incognito." Sun glasses and hats! (and suntan lotion / block!) Packing tiddy bitty stuff. Another tidbit, pack light! Now, if I can only follow my own tidbit advice! LOL!

Tidbit invaluable! - Pack EVERYTHING in your suitcase, not in your carry on bag. Pack all liquids in ziplog bags. ie. Hair and skin care products,toothpaste, sun tan lotions, etc. With the constant threat(s) of explosives, and types of explosive carrying methods, the security is more tight than ever!
It is an inconvenience, but vitally necessary.

Reminds me of a time, back in 1985, on route to Europe. Our plane was delayed for several hours in our airport. Finally we were disembarked; there was a "bomb" on the plane! Well, you can imagine! I was prepared not to travel; however, my husband at the time, suggested (and he was right) - our plane will be even safer, than had it not been checked out. We all had to get off very quickly; but CALMLY. We watched from the safety of indoors, whilst ALL luggage was lying in rows on the runway; being thoroughly sniffed by the dog squads, and scrutinized by "the men in black!" Weird scene! The baggage looked like bodies. It turned out it was a false alarm! Needless to say, a bit of a tiddy situation. Champagne (my uncle had a bottle ready for us! I have never forgotten that lovely touch!) was hugely welcomed when we arrived at our final destination. The Air India bombing was at that time as well; hmmmm. Perhaps, this may have been a decoy, or a "trial run"; but not successful - fortunately for us.
I guess I digressed a tid of a bit!

Have to tid for now; but will be back in a bit!

No comments: