Monday 19 March 2007

Blinds - How do you OPEN them?



A tid of a bit of question for you?

How do you open your "blinds" in the am? Straight, tilted, or slanted? Of course, it depends where you live. Some areas may not have or permit blinds, others require blinds to be SHUT for privacy at ALL times. Or, perhaps, you just did not have a sound sleep, so you are off and nodding a bit of a tid, when you open your blinds! LOL!

There may be a tidbit here. I personally, like to open our blinds with the slates, straight; so that I can see everything clearly, when I first wake up! When slanted or tilted, I miss appreciating the nature and the life that is around us. ie tree branches, blooming buds, etc. I thought if I were to open the blinds slanted or tilted, at the start of my day, I would not be savouring life to its fullest; even at that time of day. Granted, there are demanding situations when you can not do that; and I can fully appreciate that scenario as well.

However, TIDBIT - when you DO have a choice, go for it! And ENJOY the opening of the blinds! Welcome the beginning of your day! Amazing how, that joyful 'heralding' sets the tids of bits in motion, for the rest of the day. And, "Praise Him In All Things" is always wonderful too!

To be further tiddy bitty, I do not pull the blinds up; where you are totally exposed to an open window. If we lived somewhere where that was possible, I would! However, you just make the bitty tiddy best of things! Although, our blinds look awesome when they are open straight! You can see them in the background, of the photo of both Alan and I.

Well, best I continue getting "ready" for our vacation! As we will be away, we will be SHUTTING our blinds, and leaving our alarm on. So, "shutting" blinds, in this case, is a must!

God Bless!

No comments: