Monday 19 March 2007

Imagination!




WOW! To me, this is a major one of the "paradise" places that I would "journey to" in my imagination! So thankful to enjoy various scenes in my mind! I LOVE this photo image! This is where I would retreat to, early morning dews until evening dusk! With pen and paper (maybe a laptop to write my blog etc), reading materials, various kinds of food and drink; I would delight in such calm reverie!

I would be like a "Hemingway"; although, I have "escaped" many a time to a glorious beach, white sands, turquoise ocean, palm trees, gentle breezes, etc. A "Bohemian" way of life comes to mind! Love it!

A garden is SO peaceful; and with this particular rotunda and columns, a statuette, I am immediately immersed in a classic world, elegant, yet simple appreciation of this haven! All my senses; swirling, and being part of life's majesty and nature; and all the ever vibrant sounds of LIFE! ie Birds, bees, whatever comes to your mind!

Tidbit - Imagination, is a wonderful retreat, an uplift, simply a change of scene; just like the snap of your fingers! It is of no cost; save to those, that do not wish to utilize their born gift of imagination! I also Thank Him for providing us with this endless imagination!

No comments: