Friday 9 November 2007

Be appreciative of any and all Blessings that come your way!























Hi Again,

Sure glad it is Friday afternoon; and the weekend! This is the Rememberance Day Weekend; so there will be many Prayers of thanks. Plus, my Mum's birthday was November 12th, so, we will be remembering her (and my Dad) too.

My daughter's father-in-law was over earlier today to re install the electrical transmitter / lighting for our 2 cabinets, that 'house' our Lady Head Vases. Light makes such a wonderful difference!

The electrical "stuff" was not done right from the start; so our friend offered to come over, and put things right. He is a real gem of a man! My daughter, I am sure, appreciates just how fortunate she is, to enjoy him as her father-in-law!

The above Lady Head Vase is of a little girl saying; "Hi Gran'pa"; I have also a set of little boys that says "Hi Gran'ma" as well as "Hi Gran'pa". There is no more room in the shelves; but, if I ever track one down, that is a little girl in pink, that says, "Hi Gran'ma"; I will somehow create a spot for her! LOL!

Made up some simple tuna fish sandwiches, and somehow, that hit the spot; tidbittzing of spots! Alan is out with his parents; as they have afternoon appointments, All were prescheduled and saved up for today. Alan is still "not out of the woods" re his leg and toxic allergy of last week. However, he is the only one that can best handle all the bittidzing concerns of his parents.

Tidbit - Be grateful for your Blessings and be appreciative for volunteer assistance; particularly from family members.

Today, it was a real treat to see our friend; and he will be returning next week, to take care of what he was not able to finish today. This will be a wonderful joy when all the lights work; as it has been well over a year, without lighting! Our "collection" will look awesome!

Am about to light a fire; as it is now quite a dark and overcast afternoon. Another storm may be on the way. I had a bittid of a fall earlier today; and am starting to 'stiffen up'; so I have do some stretching. I am a tidbit 'shaky' and "achy" as well; as I fell from the step ladder. Fortunately, the Lady Head Vase I was holding, did not break in the rapid descent. I made sure of that; and took a few bruises to my legs. ie. Below my knee, I have a lovely sized 'bump'; that surfaced immediately after the fall; so it is more of an inconvenience. However, I am going to "listen to my body" and after a bit of stretching, will go and put both feet up for a tid. Can also feel an increasing stiffness in my neck and arms, etc; so I think I will go and enjoy a crackling fire.

Here is wishing you a nice weekend; and God Bless.

No comments: