Friday 25 January 2008

Perseverance is good!












Hi again!

The appointment went extremely well! Finally, we are in the company of 'people' who understand us! ie our dreams, visions, our goals, whatever it takes to be 'successful' entrepreneurs! Will fill you in a bit, once all the tid 'groundwork' is completed and validated appropriately! It looks as if 'everything' is a GO! Now, we just have to do a few bittidical tasks; and then that should be it!

We live 'outside the box'; perhaps some of you can relate to that unique concept? In a tidbitical, we have been introduced to a 'team' that appreciate 'thinkers and doers' that operate 'outside of the box'.

Also, the above photos, are other pictures of the Glass Hatted Ladies! My friend and fellow blogger, Kris, of Ladies of the House, just wrote up an interesting blog on Jan 24th, about these Ladies. I am happy to say that we have the 2 Green Glass Hatted Ladies, that she is showing in her blog photo! I did not take the pics of the pair of Green Glass Ladies; the credit belongs to a friend of mine! The red or pink Lady (reminds me of a drink; as in Pink Lady); and the blue Lady (reminds me of the melody / song, about a 'Blue Lady;); these 'Ebay' Ladies, I do not have gracing our cabinet. The Green Lady with the arm, belongs to my friend, Stacey; and she was kind enough to let me 'borrow' it for a blog photo! (Feb 26/07 blog -'This is a Wow! Lady in Green, with a Glass Hat'). I also wrote about Stacey's percola / garden house(March 21/07 'First Day of Spring') So, Kris, please feel free to 'borrow' these photos of the 3 ladies!

Kris is listed under the 'Other Blogs' in my favourite blog link; should you wish to check her blogsite out. She writes an excellent blog, I feel; and she provides wonderful 'cooking from scratch' recipes!

Tidbit - Perseverance! If you have a dream, go for it! Do not let others dissuade you and rob you of your dreams. MOST important, rely on Him to provide the Solutions! That is how we live day by day; one day at a time.

Bittid - Be appreciative always; and 'Praise Him in All Things'. This is so true!

God Bless.

No comments: