Saturday 12 January 2008

Glad it is Saturday morning!


Good Morning; or whatever greeting is applicable to your part of the world!

Am really thankful it is Saturday morning! Enjoyed a much needed night's rest and slept in a wee bit, til 8 am! It was still 'dark' outside at that time. Our Blue is very good; however, he does need his am walks. So out we went, he and I in the pouring rain! Actually, the rain felt really refreshing to me. I think because we have had a lot happening in different arenas; and I confess, I am just plain plum tired. Perhaps it is also a tid of the 'January blahs'.

I know in yesterday's blog, I tidbitzed a bit. However, it was to illuminate and enlighten all of us; not only in sharing experiences, but to have bittidzed a tid about showing compassion and forgiveness.

Have lit a friendly fire; and I am grateful for all our Blessings. We have much to be thankful for! Am also really looking forward to enjoying a nice lunch / visit with a beloved family member this upcoming week.

Tidbit - Appreciate the simple things in life.

Bittid - Being 'young at heart' helps too!

God Bless.

No comments: