Saturday 19 January 2008

"Cuisine for Two"


Good Evening, or whatever is the applicable greeting to you, in your part of the world.

Today is Saturday; and the day has gone by in a tid flash! Started early this am, with our Blue going out for his bit 'constitutional'; and he and I, were both surprised by the overnight snowfall. Winter galore, once again!

Once in warm doors, lit a fire, and rearranged / redecorated our cabinets; thinking that if certain pieces are displayed in full view, we would be more likely to use and enjoy them; as opposed to them, being stashed away or 'hidden' from sight. You live only once; may as well make the most of it!

We both had our hair cuts today. Amazing how uplifted you feel, when that happens. "Bad hair day", gone! LOL! Alan looks great! I was just going in for my usual, and a tidy up tidbit trim; and fell upon a magazine that had a wonderfully fabulous SHORT aluring hair style, on its front cover; and I thought, Mmmmmmm, wonder if I could 'wear that look?' Voila! I have always been told that I look 'good'; and also tres 'young' looking for my age. However, this bit hairdo, makes me look 39 years young! - without a bittid of exaggeration! I feel even 'pounds lighter!' Perhaps, even 'light headed!' LOL!

Since I was 'in the chair' for awhile, Alan went and visited his parents. Meanwhile, I was reading a magazine with superbe recipes! I copied a few tid down; and then on route home, whilst at our local safeway, 'found' the magazine! "CUISINE FOR TWO" is not cheap; BUT, awesome recipes...simple, healthy, and delicious! So, blog about treats to come! Mmmmmmm. The magazine, is worth its weight in gold! I am sold! LOL!

Tidbit - Be joyful and 'zestful!' Praise Him in All Things - daily! That may also help in 'looking young' and being 'young at heart!'

Bittid - Appreciate your "home" ('home, is where the heart is') and take a reassuring tally of what matters most to you. In our case, it is family / good friends / entertaining / etc.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: