Thursday 3 January 2008

Family
















Just received a call from Alan; he has taken both parents to the Emergency. This is not a good scenario. For those of you, who wish to say an Intercessary Prayer, we would really appreciate it.

As mentioned a tid earlier today, my Mum never left the hospital, once she was admitted. And I well remember how I 'tore a few bit strips' off the medical staff, including Doctors; when I learned there was nothing more that could be done for her. I was totally devasted! I was, and still am, most appreciative for Alan and my children's loving support during those rough days. It even got to the point of being 'ridiculous'; when both of my children 'taped' me on their phone, when we were 'clowning around', to make 'light' of a hopeless situation. However, we know our 'MoMo' was glad we were all there for her. She is at peace now and we believe, she is in Heaven. And, as I have said before, not a day goes by, that I do not think of her. She had her faults; but then, don't we all? She did her best; and I am glad she was my Mum!

We do know that we have done our best too, for Alan's parents. Moving them from the horrid old age home, they were 'dumped' into, to our apt. To be on record, 'stress kills'.

Tidbit - Everything is always in His Hands; and we must leave all things to Him. Whatever will be, will be.

Bittid - Appreciate family, family, family.

God Bless.

No comments: