Tuesday 22 January 2008

Beauty is only skin deep. It is the 'inside' that matters!


Good Morning, or whatever is the appropriate greeting to you, in your part of the world!

And here, it is a good morning. Very cold; but beautiful clear blue skies! Am sure you can relate; unless you live in a very warm clime; where you may never experience the cold. But then, we do not experience the extreme heat or drought on the coast. We all have much to be thankful for; wherever we live.

Took our Blue out this am; and we both were looking forward to returning to the sheltered warmth of the indoors. Plus the thought of his breakfast and my coffee were beckoning signposts to us both. LOL!

As I was going through my emails, blogs, and appreciatively sipping my coffee; with our "puppy" curled around my feet, I could hear the poignant sound of a robin. I just love that 'musical' bit sound! Eventhough it is still 'winter', perhaps it is a tid of heralding in the 'spring?'

I was reading a lovely friend's blog (Kris) this am; and she gave me an inpiration to write this morning's bittid.

Tidbit - "Beauty is only skin deep". That is so true. It is the total package that matters; and if the "inside" is not at its genuine best, the "outside" is only a 'veneer', and can last for only so long.

Kris,('Ladies of the House'); you might enjoy reading her blogs!) and I collect Lady Head Vases. I will post a photo of two, that I have; they have been posted before. "The Glass Ladies in Green Hats". As a bit of a tid, these 2 Ladies look absolutely stunning in this morning's reflective sunlight! Perhaps some of you, are familiar with those 'lovely and exquisite ladies?' Or maybe, you are a 'collector of Head Vases?' If you wish to be brought a tid of a bit up to date, as to what a Lady Head Vase is etc, please feel free to refer to some of my previous posts...ie 'Pam' of FEB 27/07 gives you some tidbit info. Other blogs are Feb 26th and August 3rd; as well as there may be some other posts; you might unravel! LOL!

Bittid - Always have an 'open mind'!

Received a comment from 'Professor Howdy'; you may wish to check out the sites he recommended, as well as reading his blog.('Thought and Humour')

Well, the day is still 'young!' Will keep you posted on today's events.

Bye for now. God Bless.

No comments: