Thursday 3 January 2008

Doves of Peace


Good Morning,

Yesterday was a full day; and I slept like a baby last night! It has been an exhausting time for Alan and I.

Alan's parents; particularly his Mum, are having their major share of difficulties. Alan is taking his Mum to the Cancer Clinic today; and she may end up being hospitalized. This happened to my Mum; and she tragically, never left the hospital; and she passed away within 10 days. We are also working on organizing 24 / 7 care for his Dad, who has dementia. We also have our daily business to run as well. All we can do, with anything and everything is our best; and only with His help.

Wish to comment, that 2007 was a year that we are just as happy to forget; as there were situations, which I / we know, were not right. I believe in one of my recent posts, I may have reached a few hearts, when I genuinely and lovingly spoke the truth; simply because I truly care, as does Alan.

I / we feel a huge sadness over various past events; and now I reflect, that I / we do not want a repeat of such behaviour in 2008. I may have upset a tid few; but in no way was I wishing to "trash" anyone. You may wish to revisit my blog(s); because they were said with LOVE; with the sincere purpose of welcoming a genuine reconciliation between us all. Just thought of the "Prodigal son"; I love that story; we are all like the 'Prodigal son!'.

ON THE CONTRARY, I am Prayful that there be a new start; which would include respect, appreciation, and a genuine acceptance for each other. Perhaps my words were like a "tonic" or catalyst; thus provoked a reaction. I would like to believe that this is all to the good; and that we can all make our apologies, 'bury the hatchet', and move genuinely forward. I also think a 'get together', with integrity and open communication, is a plan of peace, to help clear up any misunderstandings between us all.

Both Alan and I extend a genuine hand of friendship; we hope this blog will be a bit of a healing sav, for any of those that I may have offended or upset. That I say, from the bottom of my heart.

Tidbit - "Love one another, as I have Loved you" spoken by Jesus.

Bittid - Rely not on your own understandings; instead rely on Him. He IS our Guide; and all things are possible; with Him in our hearts. LOVE Conquers All.

God Bless. He LOVES you and I so much.

No comments: