Monday 14 January 2008

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men


Good Morning, or whatever greeting is appropriate in your part of the world!

Well, (there is that 'well' word again; I wrote a post on "well" - June 13th; if you wish to refer to it)as the saying goes, "Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men"; isn't that the tid truth?

Today, I was looking forward to having lunch with a dear family member; unfortunately it did not happen. Without going into bit detail, we have postponed our visit; and we have decided that a nice dinner would work just as well; perhaps even better!

So, I am going to tackle files, paperwork, all the admin "stuff' that I keep putting off; primarily, because there has not been the time to do it properly. Although, I have to admit, that if it was something I just LOVE to do, then I would make the time. I think that is true of most of us. I have come to the bittidical conclusion, that I am more of a "people person" than a non "people person". I will 'attack' the papers in a tidbitical fashion each and every day, til the task is completed 'well'. Plus our accountant will be happy for this fresh and early start in the New Year! LOL!

We are also involved in our various projects; so, as I blog, some are coming to 'fruition'.

Will give you an update re: Alan's family when I have some tidbits to share. For the time being though, all we can do, is to make the best of the bittids as they occur.

Tidbit - Make the best of things!

Bittid - Living one day at a time, works best! ie the daily challenges are easier to handle; when you live each day at a time, AND, when you rely on Him to help you through each and every day. Praise Him in All Things and enjoy having a thankful heart!

I love the above borrowed photo image; looks so calm and peaceful!

God Bless.

No comments: