Friday 6 February 2009

A 'stiff upper lip!'

























Good Evening,

It has been a beautiful sunny Friday afternoon AND evening! We are glad it is the weekend - again! Felt like I just said that last week, the week before, and so forth! LOL!

Our day has not been the greatest. However, when I said a Prayer, I was 'Guided' to the Bible and the Book 'flew open' at Job (Chapter 29). I thought, interesting! Anyway, for what is worth, I received a tidbitz of encouragement. Perhaps this may be of a bittidz of an uplift for you as well. Plus the pictures!

Thought I would post the other 3 photos I took of the dear little enamel china teapots. Love their painted scenes and as you can see, they provide a creative bittid of decoration! The two sets of 10 tea / coffee cups and matching saucers, as well as the 6 cups & saucers are from my 'Aunt Steph'. She gave the set of ten as a 'wedding gift' when I was married the first time; and the other set of 6, were given each year for Christmas. She was delighted to see that I really appreciated their antiquity and beauty! The little teapots make it a tidbit more interesting, methinks.

Alan borrowed an axe from our next door neighbour; so now we have a bin of fresh firewood! We are expecting a friend, within the next few tid minutes; so a full fledged fire will be most appreciated! Tomorrow afternoon is the funeral service of our school mate; it looks as if there are about 5 to 7 of us, out of a class of 50, attending. Perhaps, there will be a few more turning up at the service? Anyway, it will be of good cheer to see my classmates again!

Our friend has just arrived! In the meantime, here is wishing you a relaxing, peaceful, and pleasant evening!

'Praise Him In All Things'.

God Bless.

No comments: