Tuesday 3 February 2009

Have Faith!





















Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Today thus far, has just vanished! We are working on numerous projects, in doing our best to 'stay afloat' in this global monetary crisis. I reiterate, the current financial 'domino effect' caused by greedy CEOs' etc (see January 31st post - 'Al's Add Ons!'), must be brought to task! Methinks, 'they' should be entreated to pay it all back! Would that not restore the confidence of the American people; as well as giving the U.S. Treasury the funds to revitalize and stimulate the ecomony?

Last night, I did not fall off to sleep as readily as I had hoped! However, I was 'Guided' by Him, to get up (1:45 am) to read a few Psalms in the Bible. One of the Psalms was / is: Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the LORD: Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart; wait. I say, on the LORD". That encouraging endorsement, brought renewed comfort and Faith; and I was able to fall into a peaceful slumber!

I have always 'related' (kindred spirit) to David; and the Biblical Story of 'David and Goliath' is one of my absolute favourites! The above photo image is uplifting to me!

Wanted to share that tidbit with you. Hope this bittid gives you good cheer!

God Bless.

No comments: