Tuesday 10 February 2009

A refreshing ambience!























Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We woke up to a bit of snow this am; and there is more SNOW forecasted for tonight! I mentioned: "It feels as if Spring may be 'just around the corner!'" in my most recent post! Well, think again; as I see snowflakes falling currently!

Wanted to say that I made a few tid 'changes' to yesterday's post. 'Took a few words out, and added a few in'; methinks the post now has a gentler and kinder flow of heartfelt thought. Reminded me of mixing the 'right' ingredients in a recipe!

We watched a movie til the wee bittid hours of the morning; and by then, my 'second wind' was in full regalia! I went to our computer, completed some correspondence, as well as, ammending yesterday's post. Before finally falling off to sleep, I was reinforced by reading some of David's wonderful Psalms. I was refreshed by the solace and wisdom in those soothing Psalms! 'Music to my ears' methinks! You can refer to my post of February 3rd, 'Have Faith!', if you wish a tidbit of background.

Tidbit - Have Trust in the Lord and He Will Provide!

Bittid - When you are feeling fretful or 'down' etc, 'turn it around'; and be full of confident joy and of calm hope! 'Praise Him In ALL Things!'

Have already made a number of tidbitz calls, have appointments this afternoon and this evening. Hope to share some good bittidz news with you anon!

The above picture (from yesterday's post)is of a bouquet of beautiful 'Springlike' tulips; and eventhough my photo does not do the colourful flowers proper 'realistic' justice, they always provide such a refreshing ambience!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: