Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pay / Blog It Forward!


Good Afternoon or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It has been a busy day thus far; and we are about to go downtown!

Thank you again, Kris (Ladies of the House!) for the award you gave me, along with your kind comments in my post of February 15th. As mentioned also, you can check out Kris' blog; listed under 'Other Blogs'. She writes an exceptional blog, with breathtaking photos of scenic Alaska, where she, her husband and family currently live.

When there is more tid time, I will also 'pay / blog it forward'; ie awarding a few blogsites, that methinks are worthy, fun, and interesting! Am not sure how to add the blogsites insert link in blue to the post content; however, will attempt again at a later time. My good friend, Cathy, patiently explained to me how to do it; however, for some bit reason, our computer does not permit me to do this? Hmmmm. So, please bear with me; and it may be, that I may just have to refer to my list of "other Blogs'. Nonetheless, here are the bittid details!

The details of blogs chosen for this award:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind
bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons
of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.


Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award
to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this
cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!

The above is an encouraging tidbit idea for appreciating blogs of others! Thanks again, Kris!

God Bless.

No comments: