Saturday 1 March 2008

Happy March 1st!















Happy March 1st!

Whenever the first of March arrives, I always think SPRING!

This past morning was another unique one...up early and found that our computer was 'acting up'. I had been so looking foward to getting 'caught up a bit' on all our correspondence; as I have neglected my emails for a tid. I had my coffee in hand; and was ready to reply to our friends. I thought at first a virus? Well, as it turns out, it is a 'fake' pop up, that turns up, 'uninvited' - literally. When I checked it out, it was unregistered and, not a known souce; and the computer program advised me not to open it or 'run ' it. And the bittid is, the message looked so convincing; however, it is not for real. That having been said, I followed 'instructions' to 'diagnose' any and all other problems; and finally discovered that the cable was amiss. Can you believe that piece of tidbit! We have a 'split cable'; and the power was being 'zapped'; so now we just have the one cable hook up. Whew! What a blessed relief!

Alan and a good friend went down to clean up our old apt for a couple of hours or so. Meanwhile, I met with a young photographer; from whom I have bought a really neat and funky black and white street scene. It is composed of 'signs' - as in street signs....Very artistic. We have arranged that he will come over with the eye catching canvas on Alan's birthday. I think Alan will love the picture, as well as appreciating the talent that this young man has; as I do. I gave him a couple of 'ideas'; and he thinks that will enhance his business a tid! So, whatever bit encouragement I can give, hope it helps! Because it is a 'surprise'; it was like a covert operation! LOL! Met him on the street, took our Blue for a 'walk'; it worked out very well. It is a beautiful Spring Day; and I think the tid bit of fresh air, was / is a must! Am about to go back outside on our bit tid of a patio; and enjoy the warmth of the afternoon sunshine and nature. Also just completed some of our business projects, that we have had to leave til now; so this will good to clear the head.

Tidbit - Appreciate the beauty of Spring! The above photo image is of Hotei - Rhododendrum; we have 2 in our garden; and they are starting to produce yellow blooms!(mentioned this in a recent post).

Bittid - Enjoy some 'time out!' Glad it is the weekend! Will reply later, Cathy; thanks for your kind comment.

Bye for now; and God Bless.

No comments: