Saturday 22 March 2008

Be Thankful!


Good Morning, or whatever the best greeting is to you, in your part of the world.

Here it is Saturday am, although it feels more like a Sunday. Perhaps because of the holiday 'Good Friday' and 'Easter Monday'; and with all that is going on, I have just 'spaced things out' for a bit.

Before I forget, Mattias, I have left you a comment on the March 10th post. My apologies. Will also write a tid in the comment section of today's blog.

It definitely is Spring! It is neat to see the little birds so full of life; as they fly back and forth, jump around, and hop from branch to branch. We have a large tree right outside our bedroom window; and the birds seem to congregate there; as if there is some grand convention underway! LOL!

I love this time of year (actually I appreciate all the seasons for their uniqueness); with all the buds, blooms, new growth emerging. The days are getting longer; which means more daylight and of course, warmer temperatures! We love to barbecue; so this summer, we will get a barbecue and really enjoy our bittid patio! We go to a Chinese Produce/Farmer from April to November; because they have a wonderful garden centre, as well as great produce, at good prices. I always get a tid of a lift when I go there; it is as if you are in another world! Quiet and peaceful!

Am most grateful for my cup of coffee this am; and I can enjoy reading others' blogs and writing my own! A very tranquil and Blessed start to today! And, with the significance of Good Friday and Easter Sunday, it is a good time to reflect and appreciate what you have in your life!

Tidbit - Exactly! Appreciate what you HAVE; rather than what you do NOT HAVE! Even if it is simply the sound of the tid birds, or watching Spring in its early bit stages, whatever gives you joy! And be thankful for your 'home'; whatever / wherever that is. 'Home is where the heart is', so they say. Does not matter how big or how small; home is home!

Bittid - Also, be glad for what you CAN do; do not lament for what you can NOT do! Everyone has a 'Gift'(or gifts); just a matter of recognizing it and then putting it to GOOD use! Ask Him to Guide you and to 'direct' your course; as He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Many a time, I have asked Him for His 'Words of Wisdom'; well, I do my best to 'follow' His counsel. And eventhough, I make mistakes etc; it is a lot easier with His Help; rather than trying to do it on my own. Hope that makes a bittid of tidbit sense. I know what I mean with this tidbit of bittid! Everyone has a "Gift" - be it in a sport, speaking, writing, singing, dancing, cooking, sewing, being a Good parent, whatever!

Will write a tidbitz later. The bittidz 'sibling saga' will unravel the way it is meant to. I have full FAITH and CONFIDENCE in Him to bring Resolution. I keep thinking enthusiastically, about the story in the Bible, about David and Goliath! David, by his Faith, was able to slay the giant. Perhaps that is what we need more of, in this world. - FAITH.

No comments: