Thursday 13 March 2008

Faith is Good!























Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting for you, in your part of the world!

Well, another day! Do not know exactly which bittid to begin with. Hmmmmm.

Last night, we received a late phone call; most troubling and challenging in a tidbitshell.

And here I am, blogging about FATIH; and about the awesome movie, 'Facing the Giants' in an earlier post. FAITH for thought. Pretty dramatic and challenging situations for the characters in the movie and for us, as of last night. Well, I 'talked' to Him from my heart, in silent conversation. The evil one does not have access to your innermost quiet thoughts. Know that and be comforted with that thought. That is WHY, He is Omnipetent; because HE already knows all your thoughts, even before you think them! I will do a bit blog some other time, on that one - which is a true experience that happened to me, some 10 years ago. That was when I KNEW that He KNOWS everything! Kid or tid you not!

Well going back to last night, all I kept hearing was, "FEAR NOT, for I have Overcome the World". And, I also kept hearing, 'Go to sleep, go to sleep, Fear not'. So, I took His Counsel, and exhaustedly fell asleep. Woke up extra early this morning. I was still wondering how 'things' would be resolved (oh, I knew WHO was going to resolve them; but when?); and then the phone rang. That changed everything; and we have been on 'Cloud Nine' ever since! Then there were a few other 'things' that occured; and I am still overwhelmed! Much like the coach in the movie; when he threw everything to FAITH in Him, asked for His Help, and then he was BLESSED with one thing, after another. That has been the wonderful type of day, we have enjoyed. Strange, going from one extreme to another. Love the above photo image! 'Never Back Down, Never Give Up, Never Lose Faith!'

Tidbit - It is how you handle the challenges, the stresses, the uncertainties. The uncertainty is a big one; just take the 'LEAP OF FAITH'. I have to confess too, that I think I was so tired, that I just 'gave in' to FAITH - overnight - while I SOUNDLY slept! He worked on the rest!

When we were out and about today, one of the scenes I saw, was a little old man, pushing his white miniature poodle in his walker / stroller / buggy. You usually think the other way around...However, this old man was delighting in caring for his animal; the dog was old; and he kept joyfully sharing, that the 'dog was too old' and needed the ride. I thought that was quite touching and here is the following bittid!

Bittid - Pets are great therapy for older people! Like if you have an dog (or some other pet), that needs a home, a senior would love the companionship. A pet (in this case, a dog) was wonderful for this man's morale and spirits! I had to laugh though, because this gentleman, was no 'spring chicken'; but 'Spring has Sprung'; so good on him for enjoying and being 'young at heart!'

Good night and God Bless.

No comments: