Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday





















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Am so thankful it is SPRING! It is such a wonderful time of year; new growth etc!

We were at my daughter's and son-in-law's last night for dinner; and it was a very lovely tidbitz visit. She served roast beef; we have not had roast beef for a bittidz age! It was one of the best roast beefs, that I have ever relished! I can still taste it! Mmmmmm. Yum. Delicious! Not over cooked, rare where needed, and wonderfully sliced thin! 'Grandma' made the gravy; which was very good, if I tid a bit myself! LOL! I am the first person to say something tastes good or not good; when I make it! LOL!

The twins were full of motion; RAN a bit here and a tid there on their wee legs; and were enthusiastically into everything! I even ran a tid around the table, playing hide and go seek. 'Kid at heart' comes to mind! Have you ever tried running around, hunched right over? Hmmmm. The older bones say; it actually was / is a good bit of exercise! LOL! Our 'Aussie puppy' and their ' Pug pup', once they re acquainted themselves, also frolicked happily about! My son was there as well; he brought the red wine; so a good time was had by all! A contented family scene; and we are looking forward to spending many delightful moments with our family!

Tidbit - Appreciate your family, whenever you see them. Focus on enjoying one another! As HE says, 'Love one another, as I have Loved you'.

Bittid - Always have something to look forward to; ie the next family visit!

Also, my son-in-law showed me how to use our digital camera! So yes, folks, ultimately I will be able to take some tid photos and post them, from time to time on the blogs! However, I will still always appreciate various 'borrowed' photo bit images; like the one above, of the beautiful bouquet of fresh Spring flowers!

Today is Good Friday; and is a time to reflect and to be grateful for what Christ gave up for us. Praise Him in All Things.

God Bless.

No comments: