Thursday 6 March 2008

This Hymn is so inspirational! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQZnaD9hXr8&feature=related


Good Morning; or whatever the applicable greeting is to you, in your part of the world.

The above Hymn is awesome; I think! She has such an exceptional voice! Am listening to her this am, as I enjoy my freshly brewed cup of coffee (made by Alan)and writing a tid for this morning's blog! I have turned the music up 'full blast!' It is a great way to begin the day!

I also have included a picture of myself, my Mum (who has since passed away), and my daughter. For whatever reason, this dear photo seemed appropriate whilst I was listening to the Hymn. My daughter has also been Blessed with a beautiful voice; or at least years ago, when I heard her sing in the school choir. As a Mum, I guess I can go on a bit...my son, also has a good voice. Me? well? no; although I do enjoy 'belting out' certain Hymns! LOL!

Tidbit - If you have been Blessed with a 'Gift', use it! We are all given various 'gifts'; however, the key is to recognize and appreciate / enjoy your 'gift' - whatever it is.

Bittid - When things around you are 'off the wall', just play and listen to some music! Even sing; who cares if you can not carry a tune! Amazing how much better you feel!

LOVE makes the World go around; LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

God Bless.

No comments: