Tuesday 23 October 2007

Think I will follow my own advice!



Hi! Just LOVE the photo image of this beautiful rose! There is "something" illuminating about it, that catches my attention; so much so, that I am going to enjoy its presence again!
Blogging about 'catching my attention', I just reread my post from yesterday; and hmmmmm. Same stuff, different day. I have typed in 'stuff' instead of another word; which is quite appropro.

Tidbit - Follow your own advice! Like believe in Him, that He will provide the solutions! Because with Him, everything IS possible!

We just returned from our accountant's; as we had to take in our 2006 and most of our 2007 info for income tax filing. He may live an hour or bit away, but we would
drive to the ends of the earth for him; as he is such a noble guy. 'NOBLE', I appreciate that noble word; and, as an understatement, there are very few like him!

We also introduced the Himalayan Goji Berry to him; and he was most (nobly) impressed; particularly since there are doctors and other professionals taking a good look at this. We were just mentioning things in passing; however, he wanted some info; so we just "happened to have" some! LOL! Good to be always a tid prepared! As per his wish, we left him with some data; and he seriously said, 'none of us, can ever be too healthy!' Now that is food for thought! (the Himalayan Goji Berry is a pure and natural food, for those who do not know)

We have not been home long; and as, we have a Strata meeting tonight; I had best get dinner ready; would rather be there with food in my stomach, than empty!

Good night and God Bless.

No comments: