Sunday 21 October 2007

Glad it is Sunday!



What a lovely morning! Pouring "cats and dogs" and all! We have so much to be thankful for! I am so glad it is Sunday! A "day of rest!" Alan brought me my Himalayan Goji Juice first, and then my coffee this am, while I was still in bed; and from our bedroom window, we can appreciate such a peaceful and lush view!- even with the falling rain!

In a bit, I will be bitputtzing about to tackle the remainder of the tidputzzing paperwork / files, that have been lying in wait for me.

As per the photo image of the beautiful "Queen Elizabeth Rose", the pink roses are still blooming magnificently! Fall has now ravaged our tid cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers; yet our romaine lettuce and green peppers are wonderfully thriving! Go figure!

Last night, Alan and I enjoyed a delicious meal of lasagne; AND, of course, the lettuce (had a fabulous Caesar Salad!) from our garden. Always appreciated with dinner, a tid glass or 2 of red wine! Red wine is good for the arteries, so "they" say! I beliee there is a bit of truth in that thought!

So much to be grateful and joyful for! I 'Praise Him in ALL Things'; all the time! And today, is even more of a reflective and encouraging endorsement!

Tidbit- Be blessed when you can count on your fingers, the number of true and dear friends you have in your life.

Bittid - We are sincerely appreciative of individuals, who choose to genuinely involve themselves in our lives, with NO ulterior motives. "The gate swings both ways"; and as Alan's family clan motto says, "We force no friends, and we fear no foe" is an accurate depiction.

Am sharing this tidbitz / bittidz, because some of you, may have had, or have friendships, that were / are not sincere and truthful. You know, and we know, that this is disappointing and saddening; not only to us; but to Him!

No comments: