Thursday 18 October 2007

Good Night!


Good Evening and Good Night!

Just came home a few tid minutes ago, spent a fun evening with a very good friend of mine! She called me at 5:30 ish pm and wanted to know if " I was on for tonight?" I was a bit puzzled; at any rate, there was a 20% off evening at a lovely gift shop, close to where we both live. I ended up going; and we had the best time! There was wine, hors' d'oevres - fantastic! A brilliant marketing flair! Plus, I ran into some friends that I had not seen for years....and, yes, we bought a little bit of Christmas cheer. We ended up going to a spot for a "nightcap" and got caught up on a tid of "stuff". It turned out that the shop did not have our new mailing address; thus, I had no knowledge of tonight's event; so it was nice, I heard from my friend.

Tidbit - You just never know; always be ready and prepared!

Bittid - No need to be anxious about tomorrow; just live each day. Tomorrow will take care of itself; and yesterday is behind you.

Glad it is time for bed! Goji Good Night again; and God Bless!

No comments: