Wednesday 10 October 2007

On the go and yet, take time out to smell the roses!























It has been a really busy on the go time! I prefer to not even mention the word, "busy"; because more often than not, busy does not always mean being busy. Busy is more of an excuse; and could also be illustrated to show up as "busyness". Hmmmm. Was going to spell it as 'business'; and interesting the word, "business" appears. Tidbitz for thought!

Tidbit - Remember to take a deep breath, when you find your life is really on the go! So often, one does not take that moment. It gets easier to put that into practice, when you make a point of doing that each day!

Bittid - I often find that people who are on the go; create time to fit something in; or they work around things. Ask someone who is on the go; or as "they" say, always ask a truly busy person, and you will find the job or whatever it is, gets done; regardless of how tied up they may be. However, when one says "too busy or sooooo busy", then hmmmmmmm.

Have to admit, that I have also said. "tooooo busy or soooooooo busy"; generally due to lack of interest. So now, I just say, 'thanks, but no thanks'; or 'perhaps at a another time'; or 'I will see what I can do'. Because when I say "I am tooooo busy or soooooooo busy"; that is a good reality check for me! Hmmmmmm.

When things appear overwhelming, I just step back, take a breather, appreciate a calm pause, say a Prayer, and then I feel much better. Things become crystal clear, and I find that I focus much more enthusiastically with whatever is on my plate!

Sadly, I have observed that there are people who are "on a constant treadmill"; or; "as gerbils going around and around in a cage"; or those, who are always "in a hurry" - because they are so "busy busy". That amuses me a bit when I encounter "busy busy" people and / or who always are "in a hurry!" Reminds me of the Mad Hatter!

As a futher tidbitical, when on the go, and if feeling anxious, stressed, overworked, or whatever, just slow down a tid and take a deep deep breath. Live one day at a time; challenges and all! Praise Him in All Things. It is amazing how your life becomes a joy and easier to manage. Please take the time out to smell the roses; before you no longer can! I hope this is a helpful bittidical.

God Bless.

No comments: