Wednesday 17 October 2007

OH MY!



The above "OH MY" Lady Head Vase is the most recent one that I have added to our collection! I just love her! Her colouring; and with her velvety green gloved hand; she looks even prettier than the photo! She is outstanding in our cabinet! I have always wanted to locate her; and finally the opportunity arrived!

Right now, it is absolutely teeming with rain; good night to be home!

We had another full full plate; eventhough, there were a few unexpected tids to our start of the day. Alan's parents came over this afternoon, stayed for dinner, and Alan now just returned, from driving them home. We enjoyed scrambled eggs, and warmed up buttered muffins. Surprisingly, they were a delicious combination! LOL! Alan's Dad is not eating much these days; so I was relieved that he digested a bit of food. Plus they both enjoyed a "Bailey's" in front of a cosy fire. In fact, we all had dinner in front of a warm crackling fire! I know they went home tired, but happy. Plus they are on the Himalayan Goji Juice; and they have noticed a positive difference! ie more energy; and a feeling of "well being". Same with us; and we have had incredible sleeps. Should also add, that Alan's Mum has had trouble sleeping at nights; well, since she has been on the Himalayan Goji Juice, she has enjoyed 10 to 12 hour sleeps! And, true, sleep is everything; because without a restful night's sleep, all sorts of health issues can crop up!

Tidbit - Reflect on your blessings and be thankful!

Anyway, wanted to show / share my "OH MY" photo image. She looks "right at home" in our house.

Hope you all had a good day; and now I am happily off to bed! Just had my Himalayan Goji Juice; so I will now 'goji' to bed.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments: