Thursday 18 October 2007

Do you have a favourite time(s) of the day?


Good Morning! or Good Day or Good Evening! Whatever it is, in your part of the world!

It is a good morning here! Had a really good night's sleep; have been up for a tid; and have an appt within the 1/2 hour. It is pouring with rain; but then, that is why everything is so beautiful and lush green! My dear Alan will be driving me to my appt; so am glad for this extra bit of time!

Do you have a favourite time or times of the day? I have come to the Goji conclusion, that one of my most favourite times is enjoying a freshly brewed LARGE cup of coffee, and the blog! Somehow, it just propels me to a good and reflective start to the day! It is a quiet time of the day for me. Our "puppy" Blue, is curled up under and around my chair. I do not know how he can be comfortable, but he is! The photo you see is of Blue, at our Christmas party, from last year. We had recently moved; so this was a wonderful celebration / gathering of friends.

Tidbit - Appreciate a new day! Whatever happened the day before, let it go! Yes, you can learn from experiences; but do not beat yourself up for it. Today is yet another day; and you can begin afresh! Enjoy each and every day!

Please feel free to comment on your favourite time(s) of the day, if you wish!

God Bless.

No comments: