Sunday 10 April 2011

In Faith, Keep on Trucking!























Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Eventhough it has been a rainy dull Sunday; we have been happy for the peace and quiet. We had a tidbitz showing yesterday morning and apparently it went very well. We have another one tomorrow afternoon; so we were / are thankful for this tranquil respite today. It looks as if a busy week is coming up; so we are all the more appreciative of this extra bit of quiet time and rest. 'He IS our Refuge and Strength.'

Also, we had two viewings on Friday. One in the morning (which apparently went well) and one in the afternoon. In the afternoon showing, it would appear that the individuals may have misrepresented themselves; perhaps not being as straight up as one would have hoped. They supposedly were bringing in a buyer to look. However, the names on the cards (given to Alan who let them in, because our realtor's other appointment was still ongoing and he was personally not able to be here) did not match? If this were the bittidz case, better that the realtors should have mentioned that they were doing their due diligence first; before bringing in any potential client to the table. Anyway, our realtor will be checking out these tidbit details tomorrow.

As mentioned in the April 8th post, 'The truth always shows up!' is very true.

This morning I watched the Vision Chamnel. ie. 'Hour of Power' and it was very heartwarming. Pastor Sheila Schuller Coleman interviewed Bethany Hamilton; and her and her family's story of Faith and courage is awesome. To quote: "Bethany Hamilton (BH) is known around the world for what happened after a 2003 shark attack that severed her left arm at the shoulder, derailing her plans to be a professional surfer, or so it seemed. Today, her true life story has been made into a movie called "Soul Surfer," which released in theaters April 8, 2011." Methinks, she IS making a huge difference around the world; and Alan and I look forward to seeing her inspirational story.

Also watched the encouraging message given by Robert H. Schuller: "God Guides! God Provides! God Abides". He read the empowering words of Psalm 23."The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." In other words, 'Fear Not.'

Also on 'Hour of Power,' Louis Price, composer (a former member of the Temptations) has a tremendous voice and presentation; and he sings "Is There Anybody Here?' (ie.'Is there anybody here who wants to know Jesus?'). For those of you wishing to be uplifted a tid, I heartily recommend you listen to the words of this song. The beat is good is too!

Also this morning, I embraced Charles Price's message in Living Truth, as he wonderfully shares his insights in Part 3 -'Trust and Obey' when he visited Lake of Galilee and other regions in the Holy Land. Alan and I are still desirous to take part in such a journey; however, this past year was not possible for us. Today's message from Charles is basically to follow His will and to thank Him for everything in Prayer and Gratitude. By thanking Him, we are automatically and confidently turning everything over to Him; and it is as if a huge load has been lifted from us, when we do that. He IS in control and that is just fine with us.

Best if you watch these ministries (and other offered ministerial programs) for yourselves; as they provide beneficial teachings of Christ and encouragement. 'Seek and Ye Shall Find.'

Tidbit - It is very true: 'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.'

Bittid - 'The truth will set you free.' Once you accept Jesus into your heart, He will never leave you. Plus, you are forever changed and you will be amazed at the transformation.

Have to admit that eventhough Alan and I are a bittid weary and chagrined from some recent experiences, we know that our Faith and Trust in Him, will carry us through 'trials and tribulations.'

The above is of a photo taken of 'fallen' daffodils, due to the heavy rainfall from last night. I also added some forsythia from our patio garden to the mix. Alan has just picked some more, which reminds us of the wonderful Blessings all around us.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: